Friday, November 14, 2014

Exuding insufferable joy

Maybe it's good that I'm trying not to write so much this month because all it would be is disgustingly gushy and romantic.

Conference guy is amazing. He gets more so by the hour. If I had put together the perfect list and custom-ordered a man, I could not possibly have gotten a better guy.
Perfect for me. <3
Just kidding, the secret formula is really this:


Anyway, while this blog is somewhat of a diary (I have other, more useful things elsewhere online), I still do not want to be responsible for inducing vomiting, so it's quite fortunate that the timing is such that November was going to be my "off" month.

So, I'm visiting my BFF now 3,000 miles from home and she's been making fun of me all week. "Asplenia's in loooove," she sang. I didn't notice because I was texting hearts to my new beau, so she sailed past, announcing his name to no one in particular. I snapped to attention.
"Bahahahaa!!!" She howled. "Look at your face! Even the sound of his name makes you happy. I don't think I've ever SEEN you like this!"

So, yeah. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment