Monday, April 1, 2013

12 yr old diary entries

Diary entries from when I was 12. I don't remember who I was babysitting for but who hires a 12-year-old to look after their kids?!?
Dec. 3
Another boring day. My mom drove me to school today. I got a 95%!! on my French test. I like Sam. I have to tell him he has nice eyes. His eyebrows sort of knit over his forehead. I found out Mark shaves. I don't like the zlubby girls who sit around, smoke and complain with a lot of curse words how they hate life.

I think if anyone takes my journal I will die. My next journal I am going to disguise it and write MATH on it and then not put my name. Homework is pg. 63-68 exercise 34S.

Dec. 11
I went to sleep at 2:00 am last night. Me and my mom got into this big fight. Here are some ways I have to mend my personality:

1. Never talk back
2. Never ask twice
3. Always keep room spotless
4. Never miss bus again
5. Mope on my own time

Jan. 3
Michele has a chest cold, my mom has a sore throat, my sister isn't eating well, my dad has a cold and Linda has this thing with her knee. I paid my dues with strept throat, I do NOT want to be sick now.

Jan 14.
Me and Sam are both sick. I don't have time to be sick!

Saturday night I slept over Michele's. We babysat for 3.5 hours and got $15 dollars!!!!! (no, not each.) Then Michele made a middle finger out of silly putty. I am STARVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment