Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What about the future of this blog?

I seem to be switching from writing adoring posts about Amazing Boyfriend to writing them directly to him and I don't know what that will mean for the future of this blog. There will always be things to write about that I don't want my name attached to so I like that there's this anonymous outlet but I don't know that I will have the same needs that I did when I started this blog, fumbling my way through life with a raw and bleeding heart.

I do, however, have a bit of advice. If you happen to get a terrible cold while on vacation, ain't nothing better for the body then a good ol' dose of endorphins. Better than cold medicine: love letters, bitches!

2 comments:

  1. Ecstatic that you and the boyfriend are having such a great time!

    I'll enjoy whatever stories you post here, whenever you pass through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ElGuap, thanks for always rooting for me! Same here, with your posts too. I know you've been busy lately but at least there's always Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete