Saturday, July 28, 2012

Watchu gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk?

New friend:
Him: You're different than I thought you'd be from your blog.

Me: Like what? Oh, you mean because I'm not morose emo girl?

Him: Actually, yes.

Me: I'm actually not really a morose person. But I am on my blog sometimes. It's where I let the dark parts out. ::pulls hair over face:: I should have globbed on makeup and gothed it up!

Him: Now you look like Alanis Morissette!
So I bring to you my favorite Alanis song.

Whatchu gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk?

And you don't want no drama....

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered what Fergie thought of Alannis' cover.
    Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to write way more when I'm upset or trying to work through something than when I'm happy. I think a lot of people do and yes, it can project a very different online image, even morose emo girl, ha!

    ReplyDelete