(Ra)2 + (ah)3 + (Roma)2(ma) + (ga)2 + ooh + (la)2
I used to write about bad romance, now I just write about the state of my heart.
:)A high-school friend used to tell me "At best, in any relationship, you only get 80% of what you're looking for. So you have to decide is the (up to) 80% falling in the critical category for you and can you live with the other 20%?" It made a lot of sense to me. This ain't the movies. Happily after takes some work but you want to jive on the important things, for sure.
That is so true and so wise. They say 69% of most problems that even happy couples have are unsolvable, but not necessary to solve in order to be happy. Instead, they choose to accept the issues and not constantly get riled up by them. Like what you're saying. http://www.lovesciencemedia.com/love-science-media/solving-your-unsolvable-problems-what-happy-couples-know.html
Oops let me make that link clickable: http://www.lovesciencemedia.com/love-science-media/solving-your-unsolvable-problems-what-happy-couples-know.html