Tuesday, October 28, 2014

3rd date (and no, not THAT kind)

I'm trying to decide between writing and sleeping. I really need to do both.

Third date with the incredible Conference Guy. He gets more and more fantastic by the second. I don't even know how to describe my feelings. They're complicated -- I'm terrified and happy all at once. He acts like I'm the most amazing girl in the universe! This simultaneously makes me melt and wonder if I'm slightly autistic. I mean, I can barely stand feeling this vulnerable.

Is this what happens if you're single too long? You forget how to let other people into your space, like *really* into it? We're taking it slow, but this whole thing is unfolding like scenes from a romantic movie. It's intoxicating.

I could be crazy about this guy.

I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment