Friday, October 31, 2014

You Say “Flawed”, He Says “Sexy”: What Men Really Think About Your Body | MyTinySecrets

Powerful concept for the self-critical. My sweetie sent me this after a wonderful talk we had last night:

http://mytinysecrets.com/you-say-flawed-he-says-sexy-what-men-really-think-about-your-body/

I'm going to take a bit of a break from my blog for the month of November to participate in NaNoWriMo -- not working on a novel but will surf off the energy of mass writing projects to do my own. Stay tuned!

One final thought for now: all those flaws & frailties I'm so hard on myself for, well, it really is true that there's someone out there for everyone. If traits about oneself don't work for a particular match, it doesn't mean it won't for all matches, it just means that's not quite the right fit.

I love how I feel so appreciated by this guy, even the things I feel most vulnerable about, he embraces. I think that's the biggest gift you can give someone in a relationship: the gift of acceptance and reverence.

Peace out! <3

(Sent from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment