Thursday, September 8, 2011

I love my job but...

Yesterday at work:

Annoying Coworker (AC): I need those files.

me: what files?

AC: those blog files.

me: what blog files?

AC: the files I said I needed.

me: I'm not sure what you're talking about.

AC: the ones I emailed person A & person B about.

me: ummm, check with person A or person B?

AC: what's their progress on those files?

me: I have no idea, check with them.

AC: do you know if they did them?

me: Um, I really don't know, ask them.

AC: I need them.

me: Yeaaaah, um, they're both sitting at their desk now if you want to ask them.

AC: okaaaay. ::annoyed huff::

 I gotta save this for my screenplay. Seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Jesus, aren't conversations like that the worst? I had an entire exchange with a woman I work with the other day, where she was explaining something to me? And when she walked away, I realized that I hadn't comprehended a word of what she'd said because she managed, in a few minutes, to utterly confuse the living shit out of me. (Wait. Maybe that's my deal.)

    I love getting CCd about crap that absolutely does not and will not ever concern me.

    ReplyDelete