Thursday, February 14, 2013

60 short love stories (sniff!)

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I'm bringing you 60 short love stories of all kinds, like this:
"Today, when I asked my grandfather for some relationship advice, he said, “Honestly, the moment I stopped trying to find the right woman, and started trying to become the right man, your grandmother walked up to me and said, ‘Hello.’”
 http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/02/13/60-short-love-stories-to-cheer-you-up/
I think so much of our happiness -- and even caring, to a degree -- is a choice. Choosing to do things that feel good (including laundry, because future you appreciates clean clothes), treating people well and likewise allowing only those who value us in our lives -- all of that is a choice.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. Wishing you some cheer through the blogosphere. :)



"It is better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week." Laurence J. Peter

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate doesn't hurt." Charles Schultz

"There's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates." Fernando Pessoa


"I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it." Garry Shandling

"I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV." Tracy Smith

1 comment: