Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Old chat conversation


me: hey guess what??? Important news!

friend: what?

me: You can't tell ANYONE.

friend: of course I won't..  what's up?

me: I am stunned.

friend: huh?

me: Like, my jaw is on the floor. I don't even know how to write this. sigh. I'll just say it.

friend: ok

me:
I think you could roll with it.

me:
you there??

friend: yea, I'm here...

me: Don't leave me, I need your support on this. Do I have your support and everlasting friendship?

friend: ok

me: no, not "ok" - I need to know you'll be there.

friend: well, depends.. 

me: No, no, you have to promise. So, you on board?

friend: what do you think.  yes

me: sigh. ok, here it goes.

me:
MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH BROKE UP.

me:
AGAIN.
friend: I swear I'm going to punch you in the mouth!!!!
Then I called my friend, laughing so hard I had to wipe the mascara from my cheeks. I took a deep breath. "Um, I actually don't know who Liam Hemsworth is." 

"I started to sweat!!" they said. "You really got me nervous!"


Friday WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment