Friday, July 1, 2011

"On a typical Friday night I am... sitting in my doublewide."

Check this out. Whaddaya think, he's the one? This was an actual profile on Okstoopid a while back. Last September I saved it in my "funny haha" folder and today I'm cleaning electronic house and thought "this would be great for my blog!"


SELF-SUMMARY:

Hi, I'm Bubba, I'm 4'10" and 465lbs. I'm grossly unattractive, eternally unemployed, unquestionably impotent, repulsively pathetic, arrogantly narcoleptic, trailer park living, hygienically disregarding, genital scratching, incontinent wearing, patholigical liar with a nasty attitude, bad breath, fashionably hairy back, an IQ of 75 and absolutely no sense of humor.

I desire an angry, self absorbed, egocentric, narcissistic, control freak type woman that appreciates and posseses similar virtues to mine for a long mutually demeaning relationship.

Added bonus if you are moody, manipulative, materialistic, or tantrum throwing. I also have a thing for big haired chicks who have taken out a ceiling fan or two with their hair-do, but even if you don't got big hair, as long as you got some of the above qualities, i'm all for it.

FAVORITE BOOKS

I don't read books. They're bad for you. All they do is give you bad ideas. Movies? I only watch the ones starring Ron Jeremy. I like the music at the tractor pulls...and as far as food goes, anything deep fried, specially possum

ON A TYPICAL FRIDAY NIGHT I AM...

sitting in my doublewide watching my relatives on the Jerry Springer Show while drinking a case of PBR

MESSAGE ME IF...

You're into short, round, illiterate men.

I don't think I'm angry enough for him though.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! Can you get his number for me? Please?

    ReplyDelete