Saturday, October 25, 2014

ZOMG IN LOVE

It's official. I'm totally falling for this guy.

YOU GUYS, he's amazing. The awkward hump of unworthiness I clumsily stumbled over a few days ago? Something I'll likely always contend with, but at least not in the way today. (I'm sure it'll be back on the menu tomorrow; do not fear, dear reader.)

We spent the day picnicking in a park overlooking the water. I wasn't sure how I'd feel when he picked me up but after hauling the motherload of food/drink and one musical instrument 2 miles to a suitable gazebo (read: one not occupied by anyone having sex), we were laughing and talking so much that I forgot all about being scared. Our connection is really fucking incredible.

For the record, I'm totally not overthinking or telling anyone right now. One day at a time!

Not happening, for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment